ICASSP 2016 Online Access System -- Promote your Research and Advance your Career
To further support our participants, ICASSP 2016 is pleased to adopt InfoVaya, a password-protected, secure cloud platform for conference and program online access, and for promoting your research and advancing your career.
Promote your work
- Authors can provide additional information, upload slides/posters, upload supporting material of their presentation.
- Authors can add the abstracts of their accepted papers to increase the exposure of their work before the conference start date.
- Authors can make their research reproducible by uploading code and raw data.
Promote your career
- Participants can fill in their professional profiles and provide contact details.
- Participants can upload their CVs.
- Profiles in InfoVaya draw together the authors' professional details and their list of papers.
To log in to InfoVaya, please go to www.infovaya.com
- Click on “Register” and enter your email address that you used to register for ICASSP2016 or the one that you submitted with your papers
- Your password will be emailed to you. You can now log in.
- You can change your password from “Settings” (top right).
- Click on “Profile” to update your professional details and upload your presentation materials.
Simply log in and select ICASSP 2016 from “My Events".